- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Use Peel Base under your Dip Powder to avoid having to soak or file off. Water based and easy to use. Use more Peel Base to make your dip pop off easier and less to make it adhere better. You may need to use trial and error with your application to get it just right for your situation. 15 ml
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT BE USED IN PLACE OF A DIP OR GEL BASE. Additionally, this product can cause cracking of the dip/gel placed on top. This product is mainly used for those who want to easily remove dip or gel products and do Mani’s more often.
TO USE ON NAKED NAIL:
1. Apply 1 to 2 thin coats after prepping the nail. Make sure to let dry in between coats. Be sure to avoid the sides and edge of your nails.
2. Apply your dip powder or gel process.
3. Using it only in the center of your nail may help the dip to stay on longer.
1. Quickly dip your finger into acetone or let soak in a bowl of hot water, gently lift the edge and simply pop off.
TO USE WITH BUILDER GEL METHOD:
1. Apply your builder gel process.
2. Finish with a coat of No Wipe Gel Top Coat and cure.
3. Apply 1 to 2 thin coats of Peel Off Base where you need it most. (Stay clear of those areas that come off easily). If you use more than 1 coat, be sure to let it dry fully between coats.
4. Apply your dip powder or gel process.
5. Same removal as above.
All main line Dip powders are sold by weight. Because of this, the amount of powder in the jar may vary depending on powder weight.
An exception to this rule includes Sub Colors, which are sold by 1/4 oz. jars filled to the top. Settling will occur during shipment.
Due to the nature of these products, we do not offer refunds.
Should you have any issues or concerns with our products, please reach out to us using the chat feature on this websute and we will do our best to rectify the issue.