Use Peel Base under your Dip Powder to avoid having to soak or file off. Water based and easy to use. Use more Peel Base to make your dip pop off easier and less to make it adhere better. You may need to use trial and error with your application to get it just right for your situation. 15 ml
TO USE ON NAKED NAIL:
1. Apply 1 to 2 thin coats after prepping the nail. Make sure to let dry in between coats. Be sure to avoid the sides and edge of your nails.
2. Apply your dip powder or gel process.
3. Using it only in the center of your nail may help the dip to stay on longer.
1. Quickly dip your finger into acetone or let soak in a bowl of hot water, gently lift the edge and simply pop off.
TO USE WITH BUILDER GEL METHOD:
1. Apply your builder gel process.
2. Finish with a coat of No Wipe Gel Top Coat and cure.
3. Apply 1 to 2 thin coats of Peel Off Base where you need it most. (Stay clear of those areas that come off easily). If you use more than 1 coat, be sure to let it dry fully between coats.
4. Apply your dip powder or gel process.
5. Same removal as above.