- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Our Dip liquids are a customer favorite! The dip base is slower drying to allow you enough time to dip, and the Top Coat has a fast drying ultimate shine!
*JUST ADDED! 2 OZ ACTIVATOR REFILL BOTTLES! (Best used when poured into your empty Activator bottle) Too much activator before Top Coat will make your nails cloudy and/or streaky.
Double Dipp'd Dip Liquids Instructions:
- Prep your nails. (Push back cuticles)
- Apply Step 1 (Prep/Bond) to all nails.
- Using Step 2 (Dip Base) apply a thin coat on your nail, avoiding the cuticle area.
- Quickly Dip your finger into the powder on a slight angle (or lay your finger onto powder).
- Use a toothpick or other nail tool to remove the powder from the cuticle area.
- After about 10-15 seconds, lightly brush the nail surfaces with the dusting brush.
- Repeat steps 3-6 until you have the desired coverage.
- Apply Step 3 (Activator) to all 5 nails. (Be generous with the activator. It will harden the powder)
- When Dry, lightly shape and buff your nails to the desired shape.
- Reapply Step 3 (Activator) to all nails and let dry 30 seconds to a minute. If you wait too long, the top coat will not dry. DO NOT WIPE OFF THE ACTIVATOR. The top coat needs the Activator to dry properly.
- Apply a quick thin coat of Step 4 (Dip Top) to all 5 nails (2 quick thin swipes is all you need).
- Go back immediately and apply a full thin coat of Step 4 (Dip Top) and make sure to get all areas including capping the edge. Dry in less than 2 minutes.
NOTE: If using the Matte Dip Top, follow the same instructions above, except the first coat needs to dry longer, then the same with the second coat. (Instructions are on the bottle)
Helpful information while using the Double Dipp'd dipping liquids:
- Wipe your brush gently on a paper towel after each swipe on your nail to prevent cross contamination of your liquids
- Always use your Brush Saver to avoid damaging the brush should it become hardened.
- Always use thin even strokes with your Dip Base and Dip Top to avoid flooding your cuticle area and to keep your powder from "bulking up".
For the fastest removal, you will need the following:
- Bowl large enough for your hand
- 100% Acetone
- Ziplock type baggie quart or gallon size
- Paper Towel
- Hot water
- Nail File
- Coconut oil is recommended but not necessary
- With your nail file, file off the top coat of your dip to break the seal and allow the acetone to soak off your mani.
- Heat 1-2 cups of water in your bowl to a temperature that your hand will tolerate.
- Add the paper towel to your baggie and pour in approx. 1/4 cup of the Acetone. (If you have coconut oil, you can add about 5 drops to the baggie to help moisten your hand once it is soaked in the acetone).
- Put your hand in the baggie and put the baggie into the bowl of hot water.
- Seal the baggie around your hand and rub each of your nails on the acetone soaked paper towel until the dip powder comes off. (This process should take no more than 5-10 minutes per hand).
Disclaimer: some may experience a reaction to the slight odor and may not be able to use them. This varies with everyone. Wearing a respirator mask and dipping in a well ventilated area may lessen these symptoms and make it comfortable for dipping.
Returns/Refunds cannot be honored for any dip liquids, gel liquids or powders.
Prep/Bond - Ethyl Acetate
Dip Base - Ethyl-2-Cyanoacrylate and Polymethyl Methacrylate
Activator - Ethyl Acetate, N, N-dihydroxyethyl-m-toluidine
Dip Top - Ethyl-2-Cyanoacrylate and Polymethyl Methacrylate
Brush Saver - Nitroethane
Fast Dry Dip Base - Ethyl-2-Cyanoacrylate and Polymethyl Methacrylate
Matte Dip Top - Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Acrylates Copolymer
Refill Activator (2 oz) - Dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Butyl Acetate.
All main line Dip powders are sold by weight. Because of this, the amount of powder in the jar may vary depending on powder weight.
An exception to this rule includes Sub Colors, which are sold by 1/4 oz. jars filled to the top. Settling will occur during shipment.
Due to the nature of these products, we do not offer refunds.
Should you have any issues or concerns with our products, please reach out to us using the chat feature on this websute and we will do our best to rectify the issue.