How to Use
Dipping your Nails
Note that this is just a general guide on how to dip your nails - always follow the instructions included with your liquids for best results.
You will need the following:
- Liquid Set - this usually consists of a bonder/prep solution, base coat, activator, and top coat
- Buffer - Using a buffer tool or a nail file
- Nail File - Used to shape your nails beforehand
- Brush - Used to brush off excess powder
- Powder(s) of your Choice - Browse our selection and choose your favorites!
- Cuticle Pusher - Used to push back your cuticles so they don't cause lifting
- Sanitize your hands and make sure they are completely dry
- Use enough "prep" solution to remove all oils from your nail beds
- Apply a thin "base" coat about 3/4 of the way to the nail bed
- Quickly dip your finger into the powder and continue on all nails on the hand
- Using a soft brush, lightly brush off any excess powder that was not adhered to the nail.
- Repeat steps 3-5 once again, this time making sure to go to the nail bed instead of 3/4 of the way. Be careful not to touch the cuticle area, as it can cause lifting
- Brush on a generous amount of Activator liquid, making sure to apply very close to the cuticle and let dry completely
- Apply one last "base" coat to your nails and let dry completely
- Lightly file nail to shape and gently buff your nails to remove any imperfections
- Rinse nails without soap and dry thoroughly. Do not touch your nails with your fingertips.
- Apply one last coat of Activator liquid and let dry
- Apply a quick top coat to all nails and go back immediately to apply a good coat of top coat on top and let dry for approximately 2 minutes.